A new look for the mainstay of the Womsh collection from the outset, Snik is the milestone model that also champions our motto “choose the change”. Characterised by a coloured heel which may be either tone on tone or contrasting, it represents the very essence of the brand: simplicity is never dull, indeed it can often be our greatest asset.
This product is certified PETA-Approved Vegan.
- Upper in Appleskin, an innovative material that reproduces the texture and characteristics of leather using fibres derived from processing waste from apples grown in Trentino, and Nappa synthetic fabric (65% PU, 30% PL, 5% VI).
- Lining made of Nappa synthetic fabric (65% PU, 30% PL, 5% VI) and recycled organic cotton (the recycled fibre content is 70%).
- Laces in NEWLIFE® polyester, a yarn obtained from post-consumer plastic bottles collected in northern Italy.
- Removable insole in polyurethane and Wet White leather.
- Recyclable TR rubber sole in compliance with the EU REACH regulation.
- Packaging in recycled cardboard, made of recycled and recyclable cellulose processed with organic residues from corn.
- Made in Italy.
** For sneakers with coloured laces, a pair of white laces will always be included in the box.