Runny is a sneaker with a dynamic, contemporary vibe characterised by a layering of colours and materials that make it unique. Heat-sealed tape traces the contours of the shoe, enhancing its shape and design. The model is the result of extensive study in materials and ergonomics aimed at guaranteeing the wearer absolute comfort.
- Upper in NEWLIFE® nylon obtained from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles collected in northern Italy, split calfskin (Bos Taurus) and ponyskin-effect calfskin.
- Lining made of Wet White leather and recycled organic cotton (the recycled fibre content is 70%).
- Cotton laces.
- Removable insole in sanitised antibacterial SBR latex foam.
- Sole in XL EXTRALIGHT® expanded polyolefin foam, an ultralight closed-cell expanded foam material.
- Packaging in recycled cardboard, made of recycled and recyclable cellulose processed with organic residues from corn.
- Made in Italy.
** For sneakers with coloured laces, a pair of white laces will always be included in the box.